When you arrive for your first visit to our facility, we ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment to fill out the initial paperwork.
Once you have completed the necessary paperwork, your first visit will begin. This visit will generally last between 45 to 60 minutes .
What do I Need to Bring With Me?
We suggest that you bring in the following items when you come for your first visit:
- A copy of your complete medical history
- Previous medical evaluations from other medical providers (Psychologists, Doctors, Surgeons, Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, etc…)
- Recent MRI and X-rays (We ask that you bring actual films)
- If you were referred to us by a physician or your family doctor, please bring in your referral slip
- For payment, we ask that you bring your insurance card. In case there are additional charges, or co-pays, we ask that you also bring your credit card for payment; we also accept cash.
- Photo ID